I totes forgot! I took Corban on a field trip with his class to the State Capitol building on Tuesday. It was awesome! I’d never been and it was a treat! That pic of Brandon was taken right before class started; Reagan, a fellow student, wrote all that stuff on the board. Lately, on all of Brandon’s recent videos or pics, there’s always clocks or some other thing reading 631, 6:31, or a rendition of it. Nobody knows why. Only Brandon. So Reagan posted the question on the board and Brandon took a photo of it and posted it on his fb page. He didn’t answer, but he sure got a kick out of it. Oh, that Brandon and the fun he has with his fans. AND the last pic is me, Dad and Corban playing Settlers of Catan after church while Megan napped beside us on the couch and Ian was at choir (for general conference). It was a beautiful week.
Love,
Mommy
















No comments:
Post a Comment