Oh yeah, we got our eyes examined and I’m to the point now that I’m getting progressive lenses which are bifocals. Pretty crazy! And Megan’s got a bigger prescription too. And Corban is almost needing glasses, too. Ian, too! What!? But the two boys can wait a bit, but not long.
Also, sadly, Corbin Allred isn’t doing church anymore. He and his wife have both left. The temple video is still the same, but they did a deep fake of Corbin’s face so he looks totally different. I didn’t even realize it was him until after Andy said something after our session last week. Crazy and so sad. Stupid world and people walking away. It’s insane!
Brandon finished Stormlight 5 today officially. Good on him!
And Megan did that arrangement in front of the fireplace at the wedding (on the floor, not on top of the mantle) and the photographer loved it so much, she had the bride and groom pose with it. She was pretty pleased. It does look quite nice, doesn't it?
Love,
Mommy



















No comments:
Post a Comment